Brownie Butter Cake !!
As the name says ...it is a rich buttery cake, but better because it has a brownie at the bottom of the cake. This is simply irresistable with all the buttery goodness and the rich chocolate aroma , also makes it a perfect tea time crave for !!
Brownie base :
- 140 gm : Chocolate chips
- 50 gm (1/4 cup ) : Unsalted butter
- 50 gm (1/4cup ) : Sugar
- 1 nos : Large Egg
- 35 gm (1/4 cup) : All purpose flour
- 120 gm (1/2 cup ) : Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 100 gm (1/2 cup ) : Sugar
- 2 nos : Large Eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp : Baking powder
- 120 gm ( 1 cup ) : All purpose flour
- 50 ml ( 3.5 tbsp ) : Milk
- Prepare 9×4 loaf pan by greasing with butter and lining with parchment paper ..
- To make a brownie ..Melt the chocolate and butter in a sauce pan on low to medium heat and cool them slightly ..
- Later stir in the brown sugar until blended..
- Now add the egg and flour and fold them in until well combined..
- Pour this batter into the lined loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c /354°f for 15 minutes..
- While its baking start off with the butter cake..
- Whisk the butter and sugar until soft and combined..
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and set aside..
- Now into the butter sugar mix add the eggs one by one and beat them until creamy..
- Next fold in the sifted flour mix by adding milk in intervals , until well combined..
- After 15 mins of brownie baking remove and immediately pour the butter cake mix over it and level the top..
- Next lower the oven temperature to 160°c/320°f and bake it for 25 to 30 mins until done or skewer inserted comes out clean...
- Cool this on a wire rack at room temperature for 20 to 30 mins or until cool to touch..
- Later slice and dig in !!
Uttery Buttery and chocolate goodness is ready to dig in !!!!
Make and enjoy with your family and friends!!
We love it , hope you will love it too !!
Recipe adapted from : Rasamalaysia ...