Rava Ladoo !!
Rava ladoo is a simple yet tasty dessert made in Telangana house holds for most of the Occasions as this can be done in a jiffy without much preparations and requires very few ingredients ..These Ladoo's are mildly sweet with subtle flavors of roasted coconut semolina and with the added crunch of nuts , making them a perfect dessert for any special day or just a holiday !!Ingredients :
- 1 cup : Semolina / Sooji / Upma rava
- 1 cup : Fresh Coconut
- 1 Cup : Sugar
- 1 tsp : Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp : Ghee
- 1/4 Cup : Roasted chopped nuts of choice
- 1/4 cup : Milk
- Dry grind the Coconut in a blender until coarse and set aside ..
- Heat a deep non stick pan with ghee ..once hot add the semolina and roast on low heat until aromatic without changing its color ..
- Next add in the ground coconut ...stir well and cook for couple of seconds..
- Later turn off the heat and add the sugar..give it a good mix and remove in to a wider bowl..
- Next add the cardamom powder and chopped nuts ...stir well until all are combined..
- Cool this mixture a bit , until pa liable at room temperature...
- Later by sprinkling the milk as required shape the rava mixture into ladoo's by pressing firmly ...
- Shape all the mixture in the same manner and store in an airtight container ..
- Cherish while stock lasts ...stays best at room temperature for up to a week ...
We love it , hope you will love it too !!