Quinoa Sago dosa !!!
Quinoa sago dosa is a perfect option for breakfast...
Quinoa is a good gluten free source of protein,iron and fibre...
This is a flavorful way to get in a serving of whole grains..
Whereas Sago seeds are rich in carbs n calcium ..it is the startch extracted from palm trees..
Giving your body that essential amount of carbs in addition to other nutrients is important too...
What could be a better way to provide them, than this !!!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup Sago / Tapioca pearls
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required to make dosa's
- Wash quinoa and sago ..soak them seperately with enough water for 2 hrs...
- Later drain the water from them
- **The sago seeds tend to release water once done grinding..so be cautious while adding water..
- Once done grinding..cover n leave it overnight to ferment...
- Once fermented the batter is ready to make dosa's..
- Now add little salt n adjust the consistency adding water if required , to that of any dosa batter...
- Now heat a tawa/ skillet ...add a laddle full of batter and spread in circular motions..
- This dosa will be slightly thicker than regular ones..
- Drizzle a tsp of oil over the sides n center...
- Once golden on one side flip and cook on other side as well ..
- Now Quinia n Sago dosa is ready to be served...
We enjoyed our's with Peanut chutney..
Tastes delish n so unique ..a perfect breakfast option for any day..
Make n enjoy with your family n friends..
We loved it hope you will love it too !!!