Eno expired Clean Silver !!


Looking at my silverware i was disheartened as to how black n tarnished , they have become over years of usage...Tried cleaning with soda as seen on food blogs but my bad ...it didn't workout to that extent...
  Last week while i was sorting out my medical unit , found that few medicines including Eno fruit salt have expired ...
Threw away the pills immidiately but suddenly an idea struck my mind ...as the eno is a fizzy drink containing lemon etc why not use it for cleaning silver or copper ...so without any further delay attempted the experiment and to my surprise it turned out great ...my silver started to shine as new...
Time to clean the rest too !!!

All u need is expired / New Eno fruit salt ...wet your silver in water n get scrubbing the fruit salt all over the silver item using a tooth brush ,,and later wash with clean water ...tadaa perfect as brand new...hardly took any time ..done in few mins...
**Do not wet the eno too much as it looses its active ingredient ( bi carbonate ) ..just dip the wet brush in it n scrub ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green moong matar kebab !

Malai Cham Cham ! With a twist ..