Molten Lava Cake !!! Decadent n Gooey !!!
A Gooey , decadent dessert, a hot pudding with a molten middle is irresistible !
This is perfect for entertaining crowds , as it can be made away ahead of time..
I have tried countless recipes but non compares to this...
Makes perfect Lava cakes all time !!!
Once you have mastered this you can try variations using caramel , milk chocolate etc.....
WOO your Man / woman with this decadent deliciousness !!!
Ingredients : yield 4 ..
- 60 gms Dark chocolate
- 40 gms Milk chocolate
- 100 gms Unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 gms Brown sugar
- 50 gms All purpose flour (sifted)
- Firstly prepare u r Ramekins by greasing them generously with butter n dusting with cocoa powder...
- In a microwave safe bowl add both the chocolates and butter..
- Keep in microwave n cook on high for 30 sec..
- Remove & stir n repeat the same until everything is completely melted..it took 1 min 30 secs for me inorder to melt away everything...Once done keep this aside...
- In a seperate bowl break the eggs and add brown sugar..
- Whisk these together until sugar melts a bit...or for about 2 mins...
- Now add the vanilla extract to the egg mixture n mix...
- Slowly add the chocolate mix to the egg mix little by little n keep stirring....make sure chocolate mix is completely cool before adding...
- Once everything is mixed ,stir in the flour...n whisk until well incorporated...
- Now divide this equally into four Ramekins..
- Now bake this in a preheated oven at 180°c or 325°f for 14 mins..
- Once baked remove n let them cool for 5 mins..
- Later run a butter knife around the edges n invert it onto a serving plate...
- Dust them with powdered sugar...for perfect presentation !!!
Cut in the middle to see the lava oozing out...!!
- Wow delicious gooey chocolaty..ready to slurrp...!!!