A crepe is a thin pancake....
It is the street food of France made in three ways... the basic ,sweet n savory ..
Initially i was really skeptical about trying this .
Sweet n savory kinds hmm...felt not that exciting..
But when i attempted it...sweet ones have become my favorites..
The variations are endless ...it goes well with just anything !!!
Perfect for breakfast n brunch !!
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- Oil for cooking...
Ideas for filling :
- Scrambled eggs
- Grated cheese
- Pickled olives , gerkins etc
- Paneer etc...
- With added flavors of seasonings like salt n pepper ...italian herbs etc according to preference...
- Whipped cream
- Fruit preserves
- Icecream etc...go creative ...get imaginary...
- In a bowl mix everything well without any lumps..n keep the batter refrigerated overnight...
- Now heat a pan / skillet n pour a laddle full of batter n swirl around or spread with laddle like dosa..
- Drizzle few drops of oil over the sides..
- Cook on medium heat on both sides...
- Fold n serve with u r favorite toppings...
Make n enjoy ....